Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Thats one of the worst attempts at comedy I have ever witnessed. I have tried to watch it a few times but it is horrible. Anybody else watched it?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    i attempted to watch 10 mins during the lats season

    shes about as funny as a pork roast at a bar mitzvah
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    everybody hates it, but i think shes funny

    shes pretty low at some times, but the high points are funny
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I've seen about 3 episodes - the beauty pagaent one wasn't too bad, the Tabb one had a few moments (none of which were hers), and the one last week was horrible. I have to give her 1 more shot - can't miss what she does in this one.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I wouldn't mind to [censored] her in her jew ass, but she's about as funny a case of anal warts.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a case of anal warts. </div></div>
    Is there something your not telling us? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Kidd'n

    I personally can't stand to even watch the commericals of her show [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img].....She is a disgrace to comedy!
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shes about as funny as a pork roast at a bar mitzvah </div></div>


    Actually that wouold be funny as hell. LOL I havent ever heard that one.
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Watched it last night because I was too lazy to change the channel after South Park, but it was okay. Some of the stuff can be decent, but other parts having you looking and wondering, "How the hell did this woman get on TV?" But on the other hand, it's not something I'd watch daily, just sort of the thing when you're bored. Much like MADtv these days.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I love her show. I've watched every episode. Having Brian Posehn on it doesn't hurt either.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •